Finnish Business Council Guangdong Deputy Chairman Lasse Liukkonen attended Win-Win Development: Guangdong and the World & Co-construction of the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road dinner event organized by Guangdong Public Diplomacy Association. The purpose of the event was to promote reviving and strengthening the traditional Silk Road according to President Xi Jinping’s policy. The guest of honour was the Vice Governor of Guangdong Ms. Zhao Yufang. Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong province.
The dinner event brought together many provincial and city governmental and semi-governmental organizations, as well as Chinese and international businessmen together. This event serves as another example where Finnish Business Council Guangdong is creating connections for its members’ benefit. These connections might provide FBCGD members a chance to promote their business and solve problems that require help from the various levels and functions of the Chinese government.
The event was held in Panyu, Guangzhou on Thursday 28 August 2014.
- Ms. Zhao Yufang, Vice Governor of Guangdong
- Mr. Tang Bingquann, President of Guangdong Public Diplomacy Association, former executive Vice Governor of Guangdong Province, former Vice President of CPPCC Guangdong Committee
- Mr. Yang Dong, Vice President of Guangdong Public Diplomacy Association
- Mr. Loh Tuck Wai, Consul-General of the Republic of Singapore in Guangzhou
- Mr. Dato’Sri Lim Hock San, President of Malaysia-Guangdong Chamber of Investment Promotion
- Mr. Hazem Zaki, Chairman of Egypt China Business Development Association and Vice Chairman of Arab China Business Platform
- Mr. Koo Yuen Kim, Chairman of Perfect (China) Co., Ltd. and Honorary Vice President of Guangdong Public Diplomacy Association
- Mr. Stephen Budisa, GAM CEO of Flextronics International Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Zheng Peishuang, Director General of Samsung Electronics (Huizhou) Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Chen Zhihua, Vice President of Guangdong Chamber of International Commerce and President of Guangdong Computer Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Huang Guangyuan, Vice President of Guangdong Chamber of International Commerce and President of Chaofu Food Company
- Mr. Ma Dongshan, Vice President of Guangdong Chamber of International Commerce
- Mr. Zhang Jie, Deputy Chairmand of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Guangzhou Haizhu Council, Deputy Chairman of China Chamber of International Commerce Haizhu Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Board of Guangzhou Dajunmei Electric Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Li Aimin, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Guangdong Committee (CCPIT Guangdong), Guagdong Chamber of International Commerce