Objective and activities
The objective of the Finnish Business Council Guangdong (FBCGD) is to promote the development of trade and industrial cooperation between Finland and China by supporting activities of Finnish related companies in Guangdong Province. FBCGD has strong networks in public and private sectors which are used for the benefit of the members.
In order to achieve the objective FBCGD shall:
- Promote measures that benefit and protect the interests of Finnish related companies in the area,
- Represent and express various opinions of the Finnish business community in the area regarding trade and industry, commerce and other matters of interest,
- Provide to its members information concerning commerce and finance,
- Associate and cooperate with other organizations sharing mutual interests,
- Promote friendship among Finns and others in the area,
- Provide a base of information and contacts to Finnish companies and individual interests in business with Chinese companies and/or individuals.
Guangdong is a province in South China, including cities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai and Foshan.
FBCGD is known in Finnish as Etelä-Kiinan suomalainen kauppayhdistys.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
FBCGD is part of the Team Finland network. Team Finland network will assist you in your global connections with Finnish companies and institutions. In developing Finnish economic relations, promoting the Finnish Brand, assisting companies in their international contacts and seeking investments, we will work with you to attain these goals. Read more about Team Finland in China.