South China Karting Championship 2018
May 18 @ 12:45 pm
No Chinese drivers license? Tired of eternal rush hours and chaotic traffic? Indescribable need to get behind the wheel yourself? Mei wenti! Finnish Business Council Guangdong proudly announced that long-awaited karting tradition has been finally revoked.
South China Karting Championship 2018 will be held in Shenzhen Baoan Xtreme Speedway racing track (极速赛车场) on Friday, May 18th, 2018 starting at 1:00 pm. Participants should arrive to the racing track latest at 12:15 PM.
Everyone is welcome to participate!
Registrations by email to mtavast(at)genford.com
- Fee per participant: 900RMB+10RMB (insurance)
- Paying by cash at the event
- Foreigners need to take passports, and Chinese drivers need to take their China ID
- Address: 深圳市宝安区沙井街道黄埔上南东路
- Participants should arrive to the event latest at 12:15 PM
The whole activity will last around 4hrs, including:
- Karting suit renting
- Rules and regulations training
- First round: Trial 10min
- Second round: Time Trial 10min
- Third round: Qualify 10 circles
- Fourth round: 12 circles.
- Results and award ceremony
Participants can refer to the attached map to find the venue: